ULTRA FIORD® 2018
April 2nd – 7th
Fourth Edition Registration
1. In order to enter the registration process, the runner must first read, understand, and accept all articles of ULTRA FIORD® 2018’s Rules and Regulations. After this step, the runner will be able to proceed to the registration system.
2. Upon registration, the participant will pay a non-refundable deposit of 15,000 CLP (USD $25.00) to secure his/her spot in the race. Then, your application will be reviewed by the race technical team to assess if you have met the requirements for the selected race distance. This will take 5 working days. Once your application is approved, you will receive a unique confirmation link from the race organizer to complete the registration process by making full payment online for the remaining entry fee within 10 days of notification. If you fail to complete the process within 10 days, your registration slot will be invalid and your deposit will not be refunded. Additionally, in cases where you decide to cancel your registration after submitting your online application, you will also not be refunded on the deposit.
3. Successful applicants will be required to send in the following documents (which will be sent to the applicants via email) at least one month before the event:
- Medical certificate that clearly indicates a runner’s ability to complete this sort of activity, specifically including the completion of the specified distance.
- A signed copy of the event’s disclaimer form.
|May 11 – May 31, 2017||June 1 – August 31, 2017||September 1, 2017 – February 28, 2018|
|May 11, 2017 – May 31, 2017||Jun 1, 2017 – Aug 31, 2017||Sep 1, 2017 – Feb 28, 2018|
* All 30K, 42K, 70K, and 100K runners, upon acceptance into the race, must purchase a boat ticket at the time of registration payment for either a departure to or return from Hostería Balmaceda. This will appear as an additional item, which must be added before completing the registration payment. The ticket cost is $40,000 CLP or $65.00 USD. All other ground transportation, such as to the dock for departure or return from the dock to the Plaza in Puerto Natales, and evacuations (via land, air, and/or sea) are included within the registration cost.
NOTE: Registration for the vertical kilometer distance will open on August 10, 2017.
Included in Registration Payment
|IMPORTANT: Please consider that Ultra Fiord takes place in a remote and wild area, with difficult access, and where all work related to implementation, logistics, and/or security are complex and imply high operational costs.|
|Registration Includes:||Registration DOES NOT Include:|