ULTRA FiORD® 2017
April 5th – 8th
Third Edition Registration
1. In order to enter the registration process, the runner must first read, understand, and accept all articles of ULTRA FIORD® 2017’s Rules and Regulations. After this step, the runner will be able to proceed to the registration system.
Registration for ULTRA FIORD® 2018 will open on May 4, 2017
2. Upon registration, the participant will pay a non-refundable deposit of 10.000 CLP (USD $20.00) to secure his/her spot in the race. Then, your application will be reviewed by the race technical team to assess if you have met the requirements for the selected race distance. This will take 5 working days. Once your application is approved, you will receive a unique confirmation link from the race organizer to complete the registration process by making full payment online for the remaining entry fee within 10 days of notification. If you fail to complete the process within 10 days, your registration slot will be invalid and your deposit will not be refunded. Additionally, in cases where you decide to cancel your registration after submitting your online application, you will also not be refunded on the deposit.
3. Successful applicants will be required to send in the following documents (which will be sent to the applicants via email) at least one month before the event:
- Medical certificate that clearly indicates a runner’s ability to complete this sort of activity, specifically including the completion of the specified distance.
- A signed copy of the event’s disclaimer form.